Become a Member:
Members receive access to chapter projects with industry, networking events, meetings with food, and much more!
To become a member and get involved, email Emily Gleaton at firstname.lastname@example.org and add HFES on GT Engage!
There are three tiers of membership:
- Full Members: Include members who have paid local and national dues. These members are eligible for conference travel for travel funding on behalf of HFES, are invited to the annual HFES alumni dinner, may hold executive positions, and are invited on Chapter Trips. Membership in the HFES Georgia Tech student chapter is separate from membership in the national HFES organization. National membership is $35. If you are a national member of HFES, please email a copy of your receipt to the chapter treasurer email@example.com.
- Local Chapter Members: Are invited on chapter trips and are eligible for HFES conference travel funding support. Membership dues are $40 a year and should be paid to the chapter treasurer, Nadia Fereydooni. Cash, check, and Venmo is accepted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chapter Affiliate Member: Members who have not paid local or national chapter dues. Members remain on the mailing list and are welcome to participate in HFES events that are open to the Georgia Tech Community. Affiliate members are not eligible for executive positions and are not eligible for travel funding awards.
Subscribe to the Mailing List:
- Please join our mailing list by adding us on GT-Engage. We will periodically send out information about upcoming events.
- If you have problems signing up, please email our webmaster email@example.com.
We are now on Discord!
- Add us here and help us grow!