Turn your frustrations into cash!
– Can’t figure out whether to push or pull the doors open in Clough?
– Why do the University House exterior stairs cut off before they reach the top?
– Why are the Woodruff shower handles backwards so you always burn or freeze yourself?
– Which Peachtree is the right Peachtree to get where you’re going?
Here’s your chance to vent about all those annoying and poorly designed nuisances you encounter in your daily life. You might even win money with your choice of bad design!
- 1st place – $75
- 2nd place – $50
- 3rd place – $25
Plus, network with industry judges, add to your portfolio, and see your work in promotional materials!
Submission Date: 2/7/2020
Poster Presentation Date: February 18th, 2018 from 4:00 to 5:00 in the basement of the J.S. Coon Psychology Building
- Title of submission
- Your name
- Your email
- Area of study
- Section 1: Problem description
- Section 2: Proposed solution
- Group submissions are allowed. (One cash prize will be awarded to be split among members.)
- One submission per person/group
- Attendance to Poster presentation not required, but strongly encouraged!
- Poster 36″ x 48″ (or 48″ x 36″)
- File type: ppt or PDF
- Submissions are judged on content and poster design.
Email submissions to: David.firstname.lastname@example.org
First Place: Jimmy Zhong
Second Place: Alex Murphy
Third Place: Sophie Kay
First Place: Connie Xie: Stairs to Nowhere
Second Place: Aditi Dhar: To Pull or to Push
Third Place: Marcellus Pleasant: Shiverburn Showers
First Place: Teng Shao, Swimsuit Water Extractor
Second Place: Mengqi Chen, Bus Hand-grips
Third Place: Jimmy Zhong, Pedestrian Crossing